Pop surrealist, author, and artist, Camila d'Errico Booth #775 NYCC
- Camilla will participate on a panel surrounding the release of the graphic novel, “Disney Tim Burton’s the Nightmare Before Christmas: Zero's Journey.” The first graphic novel celebrates the 25th anniversary of the original film’s release, and Camilla was commissioned by TOKYOPOP directly to design the limited-edition variant cover for FYE (For Your Entertainment). The panel discussion will take place on October 4 from 7:45 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. in Panel Room 1A24 at the Javits Center.
- "Pop Manga Mermaids and Other Sea Creatures: A Coloring Book," made for adults, and filled with beloved characters from undersea fairy tales.
- "The Beehive: A Collection of Fuzzbutts Vol 1," a collection of full-color artwork of her fuzzy rainbow bee characters, highly popular on social media and at live events.
- Promoting her artbook "Femina and Fauna: The Art of Camilla d'Errico," published by Dark Horse Comics, featuring a collection of Camilla’s lush pop surrealist paintings featuring her portrait subjects with animals, spanning a decade of her gallery career.
- Showcasing her Princess Mononoke-inspired artwork at the Spoke Art Gallery booth as a limited edition NYCC Exclusive Print release.
- Releasing artwork hand-embellished artwork, exclusive to Comic Con attendees, including Miss Duplexity, and Like Mother Like Daughter.