- MGM Television invites Vikings fans to a very special panel during San Diego Comic-Con@Home 2020, “Vikings: A Look Back with The Lothbroks.” The series Showrunner, sole Writer and Executive Producer Michael Hirst will join fan favorites Travis Fimmel (Ragnar Lothbrok), Katheryn Winnick (Lagertha), Alex Ludwig (Bjorn Ironside), Clive Standen (Rollo) and Jordan Patrick Smith (Ubbe) to discuss their favorite moments from the past six and a half seasons, favorite fan interactions during Comic-con and what makes Vikings so extraordinary.
- Fans will also be treated to an exclusive clip from the second half of the sixth and final season of the series beloved by audiences around the world.
- The panel will be moderated by Kate Hahn, Senior Writer, TV Guide Magazine and will be released Friday, July 24 at 11 AM PST.
- Vikings fans have come to expect epic SDCC experiences from the TV series that chronicled the adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok (Travis Fimmel) an actual historical figure, and his family as they live among the savage realities of the Viking culture. Fans have witnessed a Vikings Funeral which paraded through the streets of the Gaslamp District and culminated at the Harbor, had the opportunity to train in axe throwing to become a real Vikings warrior, they were able to meet with The Sear to have their fate foretold, and ride a Vikings Longship, among others.
- The virtual program for San Diego Comic-Con runs from July 23-26.
- The second part of the sixth season of Vikings will be released on HISTORY this fall.
- On background, Netflix announced it picked up Vikings: Valhalla, a sequel to the hit series late last year.
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.